10 thinks I will take with me.
the first think i will take with me is going to be a boat and a bed.I will have to take some books and toys so I'm not board.I can also take some friends so they can play with me.And i will take a blanket so i'm not cold. I don't need kai because i can get kai moāna from the sea.But i will need to take phone to play some games.I will take a hangi for my dinner.And some goods why i'm there i can say that i'm camping.On sunny days i can go for a swim in the beach.

Comments

  1. Ka pai to mahi Kaiah. I like your ideas. I wonder if there would be enough room on the waka for all the things you want to take? What great thinking - getting kai moana is absolutely the best way to get food when you are on the ocean!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog