Kia ora my name is Kaiah and I go to Raurimu Avenue School. Today I will be talking about when i went to Christmas in the park. When my family and I got to the Christmas in the park there were a lot of people there. My sister's friend came with us too. We saw a lot of people that we know. We saw a big bouncy castle, it was a versing one. I vs my step brother. I won the first time but he won the second time. When we stopped we played bolly ball. There were a lot of little kids playing. After that I went to my mum and aunty to get a water. I saw my friends they came to me and gave me a big hug. When it started to get dark we put some glow sticks on it looked so cool. At the end there were big fireworks. We saw rainbow ones, gold ones and some little ones. It was so fun cool and amazing.
10 thinks I will take with me. the first think i will take with me is going to be a boat and a bed.I will have to take some books and toys so I'm not board.I can also take some friends so they can play with me.And i will take a blanket so i'm not cold. I don't need kai because i can get kai moāna from the sea.But i will need to take phone to play some games.I will take a hangi for my dinner.And some goods why i'm there i can say that i'm camping.On sunny days i can go for a swim in the beach.

Kia ora Kaiah
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Christmas in the Park was lots of fun and enjoyment. It os very nice when you get to be with your whanau and friends.
Well done on getting your blog started.
Whaea Riripeti
Kia ora Kaiah
ReplyDeleteSeeing you again today was such a nice surprise! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better over the summer holiday.
It sounds like Christmas in the Park was lots of fun. I love Christmas too because I get to spend lots of time with my whanau, just like you do.
Ngā mihi
Kia ora Kaiah!
ReplyDeleteI'm Liz, one of the bloggers from Summer Learning Journey.
It sounds like you had a great time at Christmas in the Park with your family and friends.
I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts throughout the summer.